What sort of leads does the Hire Space 10% commission apply to?
In a nutshell, any lead that comes to you via Hire Space in any way is eligible for commission.
This includes but is not limited to leads from:
Fast track enquiry emails
A phone call from a client that we transferred to you
Enquiries from one of our venue experts or account managers
A client has attended a site viewing for the venue facilitated by Hire Space
By listing on Hire Space, you have agreed to our terms and conditions. Situations, where the commission applies, are laid out in clause 5.2, which is included below.
- 5.2 The right of Hire Space to receive commission shall arise at the point at which an Enquiry is made as described in clause 2.2.12.
- 2.2.12 Enquiries: an Enquiry is made when any of the following occur:
- 18.104.22.168. a Customer makes contact (or attempts to make contact) with a Service Provider through the Site by submitting their personal contact details via a form on the Site, in respect of using a Listing or Venue;
- 22.214.171.124. a member of the Hire Space Team contacts (or attempts to contact) a Service Provider on behalf of a Customer (by whatever means available, whether by email, phone, the Site or otherwise) in respect of a potential Booking with a Service Provider or an Affiliate; or
- 126.96.36.199. a member of the Hire Space Team suggests a particular Service Provider to a Customer (whether or not contact has been made by Hire Space with the Service Provider); or
- 188.8.131.52. a Customer makes a telephone call to Hire Space regarding an Event and is directly transferred to a Service Provider; or
- 184.108.40.206. a Customer engages a venue on premises during a visit that has been facilitated by Hire Space, this may include viewings for separate enquiries or client events; or
- 220.127.116.11. a Service Provider refers a Customer (for whatever reason) to another Service Provider or an Affiliate which has been previously referred to them under points (a), (b), (c) or (d). In these cases, the Enquiry shall be deemed made at the original Service Provider who first received the enquiry, and all commission obligations shall sit with that Service Provider.
Commission will also apply for recurring events if the initial event was booked through Hire Space:
- 2.2.29 Recurring Event: shall mean an Event(s) which repeat across multiple Event Dates which have arisen from a single Enquiry or an Event(s) which re-occurs more than once with the same Service Provider. For the avoidance of doubt:
- 18.104.22.168. a series of lectures at the same Service Provider, or a Christmas party that repeats at the same venue are considered Recurring Events (i.e. same event recurring), irrespective of how the Customer re-books the repeat events.
- 22.214.171.124. a company Christmas Party followed by a quarterly reception (i.e. two different events, not recurrences of the same event), each organised at the same Service Provider by the same Customer but via separate Enquiries are not considered Recurring Events.
Please refer to our commission charter for more information. If you're looking for information on how the commission is calculated and what it applies to, head here.