Here's a quick overview of the payment process in seven steps:
- Booker received venue options and proceeds to viewing or contracting stage
- Booking confirmed by Booker
- Venue Manager provides Venue Expert with booking contracts and billing documents such as deposit invoices and receipts
- Event takes place
- Hire Space requests for copies of the booker's final billing documents from the Venue Manager
- Hire Space issues the Venue Manager with a commission invoice
- Venue Manager has 28 days to settle the invoice via bank transfer, debit & credit card payment via GoCardless.
Once a booking is completed, our Venue Expert and Community Support teams will make sure your booking details are logged on your Hire Space account. This helps us send you a commission invoice after the event takes place.
To make sure you receive a correct invoice, we’ll send you a request for the relevant final contracts, receipts or invoice(s) as sent to the client. We charge a 10% (excl. VAT) fee on bookings generated by Hire Space. Our fee is calculated on the final booking revenue after an event takes place, including all items (but not limited to) venue hire, food and beverage, accommodation and AV charges.
Our full booking commission policy can be found here.